We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Which Batu Ferringhi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
Level Contributor
80 posts
Save Topic
Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Hi all,

I've just come back from the Golden Sands hotel and can reccommend this establishment for a massage.

They charge 60rm for an hour but you can get 20 minutes for 20RM.

SC Foo and sons are located on the beach under the watch tower. Three guys work there, the father and his two sons.

Other establishments will invite you to use their facilities but imho this is the best one.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,971 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Hi

I can agree with your comments. This is probably the best massages I have ever had ever!! Friendly people too!

2. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:00 pm, April 22, 2016
Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

My wife and I both enjoyed a 30min reflexology session today and loved it. Both Foo and Tommy showed why they are the best in the area. Very accurate, knowledgeable and provided great advice. Highly recommended ++++

Singapore
Level Contributor
371 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Maybe we will try that when we are there next mth - but for the massages - done by guys?

Paris, France
Level Contributor
750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Hi

We stayed at the Golden Sands in December with our 3 children.

I saw Tommy( the son) every day for a massage while we stayed in Penang. He is excellent at what he does and I couldn't recommend highly enough:)

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

I cannot recommend Mr Foo and Tommy enough. They are both amazing at what they do and are really nice guys as well. I would come back to Penang in the future just to see them for a massage.

Nelson Bay...
Destination Expert
for Penang
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Mr Foo, Tommy and Nelson are great at what they do. My daughters and I always have a massage or two when visiting Penang. They all speak many languages including excellent English. Cannot be faulted. Call Mr Foo on 0124330190 to make your booking.

Gaja

Paris, France
Level Contributor
750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Agree, agree ,agree the best....

Tommy's # too: 60124982442

Angela

Paris, France
Level Contributor
750 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Further contact details:

Email: foofamily_massage@hotmail.com

Cheers and enjoy...

Angela

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
34 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reccomended - SC Foo and sons

Could'nt agree more with all the above positive comments regarding Mr Foo & Sons. Highly professional massages and therapy services. Don't be fooled by some of the other 'massage' tents either side of Mr Foo's, just look for his sign of the large foot with his name above it near the watch tower on the beach and opposite 'Siggi's' and the Golden Sands Adventure Zone. Excellent value and experienced massages for all parts of the body.

Get answers to your questions about Batu Ferringhi