We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

London, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

Hi - cant seem to find out if the rooms at this hotel have wifi - we are staying in a deluxe sea view room - any info appreciated.

Thanks

TB

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
37,090 posts
370 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

HI

Think it is only wifi in the Rasa wing, not in the Garden Wing.

London, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

Thanks Mitch

The hotel website says broadband in all the rooms but didnt mention wifi . Not being a great tech i presume i can still get internet access if i have a connecting cable!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

@TB, best to enquire directly with the hotel.

In my previous stay, broadband port is available in room..then you need to ask housekeeping for the LAN cable(RJ45). As I brought along my LAN cable and also a portable router- I was able to set up the Internet and also WiFi hotspot of my own.

Helsinki
Level Contributor
179 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

I'm in our garden wing deluxe sea view room right now and using the internet. Don't know about wifi but broadband is available and cable was already in the room (desk drawer) so no problems.

London, United...
Level Contributor
382 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

Thanks to everyone for the help.

I am now in the Garden Wing deluxe sea view room and you are right there is a connection cable in the desk drawer but I did bring my own - and it works just fine!

TB

6. Re: WIFI available at the Rasa Sayang Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 24, 2012