We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timing for reservations - July

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
42 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Timing for reservations - July

Our family of four is coming to NZ north island July 18-22. I'm in the thick of researching all the fun things to do/places to go and am not quite ready to make reservations, but I'm getting nervous that things may book up before I finalize our plans. We are flying in to Auckland and I'm thinking a day or two in Auckland, then drive to Rotorua area and Waitomo caves area.

Do I still have some time before lodging/hotels, car rental, tours fill up? Is there anything I should reserve quickly? Is late July a slower tourist time in general?

Thank you!

1. Re: Timing for reservations - July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, July 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Waitomo Caves