We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Noronha

London
Level Contributor
49 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Noronha

My short list are Joab's house, Pousada Simpatia da Ilha or pousada leaomarinho - any recommendations for which is the most comfortable for a reasonable budget? Thanks

Fortaleza
Level Contributor
195 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Noronha

Hi dandelion.

IMO Fernando de Noronha is the most expensive touristic place in Brazil. Everything will cost 2-3 times more than in the continent and the quality/comfort is low. It is a place to enjoy the nature. So, when you say “reasonable budget”, how much are you thinking? Maybe this could help to give you more information.

Regards,

Mentioned in this post
Fernando de Noronha
Fernando de Noronha
State of Pernambuco
Brazil
Brazil
South America
London
Level Contributor
49 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Noronha

Approx 260 rls per night...I am pretty much decided on pousada simpatia da ilha. What are your thoughts on this place?

Fortaleza
Level Contributor
195 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Noronha

Hi.

Sorry but I don’t know the Pousada Simpatia da Ilha. I only went to Fernando de Noronha once for 4 days and stay at Pousada da Carmo that was just Ok. Maybe another user could give you more information.

Regards,

Mentioned in this post
Fernando de Noronha
Fernando de Noronha
State of Pernambuco
4. Re: Where to stay in Noronha

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Fernando de Noronha
More Fernando de Noronha Topics