We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lodging

binghamton,ny
Level Contributor
61 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Lodging

Looking for a nicely done condo or hotel oceanfront for late July . Duck sounds like a nice area. Any suggestions? Needs to be very clean and fairly updated. There are just my husband and myself- would take a 2 br if it was a nice unit.

richmond
Level Contributor
894 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lodging

The Sanderling Inn in Duck was completely remodeled last year. Beautiful ocean and sound views.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
2,673 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lodging

July is often 100% booked solid so finding anything now is going to be TOUGH to TOUGHER. Good luck, you will need it.

Duck, North Carolina
Level Contributor
227 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lodging

Duck has one hotel (The Sanderling) and few condos. There are a few B&Bs in Duck, but I believe they're all along Duck Road (near the sound).

nc
Level Contributor
477 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lodging

If you are new to the area, I would suggest the Hilton in Kitty Hawk. Very centrally located, on the oceanfront, and the newest hotel we have around here. You can drive to Duck, Corolla, Manteo easily from there.

5. Re: Lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 04, 2015