We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stan White rentals...

nags head
Level Contributor
2 posts
13 reviews
Stan White rentals...

I saw an earlier post with someone asking if they ever rented thru Stan White...I wanted to reply but the question was closed. I can only say that I agree with all the people stating you can only judge a company when things go wrong -- how do they handle it? It's easy to be all smiles and laughter when things are going great. But what happens when things go wrong? Are they polite or at least, professional? Do they try to work with you? As a homeowner I had major damages at my house this past season. A lot of these damages were not reported? Why? Aren't housecleaners really in my house cleaning to observe these damages (many of my guests say "no, the house was filthy"). So damages go unreported, then the next guest comes in and is displeased. Worse yet, I catch the damage and Stan White indiscriminately makes a security deposit claim -- maybe you did the damage, maybe not; but oyu bought security deposit insurance so lucky you, you get to pay for it...maybe. I'm waiting since July for security claims to be honored (this is the end of Nov) -- is that a good company? The best part, they are holding my rents from Sept and Oct; and, to add even more insult, every month they deducted money from my rentals for torn screens and other repairs I never was made aware of and I never gave my permission for (and at excessive prices -- but that's their goal; to suck whatever they can out of th erental income they collect!). I am filing a complaint aginst Stan White with the NC Real Estate Commission and can only encourage anyone else out there to do the same -- many with enough complaints something will get done about this company (I am filing a lawsuit, too) -- HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE COMPANY; HORRIBLE HORRIBLE, PEOPLE (yes, I have read all the negative reviews about how they are arrogant and rude and they are -- too bad they don;t read these reviews and do something about this but then again, these kind of folks only see and hear one side -- their side! Does';t matter if 90 out of 100 reveiws are negavtive, We must ALLLLLL be wrong....

North Carolina
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
27 reviews
1. Re: Stan White rentals...

Why did you use them to rent your house?

2. Re: Stan White rentals...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, June 22, 2013