We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great seafood & places to see?

Marysville,OH
Level Contributor
61 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Great seafood & places to see?

We will be in Beverly to see our son in a show at North Shore Theater in mid June and wanted to see as much as possible in 1 day as we could. Also want to eat as much good seafood as we can! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! Tami

Rockport...
Level Contributor
203 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Great seafood & places to see?

What area(s) do you plan to visit? One day isn't very long, especially with drive time. Unless you plan to spend the entire day in the car, I'd suggest picking a couple of 'must' do activities and go from there.

Do you want fried seafood, or a restaurant that's a little nicer with more options? It's been our experience that the Clam Box in Ipswich has consistently good fried clams. Imo avoid Woodman's, the food isn't that great and it's overpriced. For a little bit nicer experience, Passports in Gloucester is a good choice. (try the Sister's Haddock or Steak Au Poivre!) Anyhow if you let me know what area you plan to be in, I can give more suggestions!

2. Re: Great seafood & places to see?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 30, 2009