We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HM Villas Paraiso Del Mar

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Holbox Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
303 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
HM Villas Paraiso Del Mar

I am confused by two maps. One shows this hotel to be on the beach but another shows it inland a bit. Can someone tell me please if this is on the beach? Any other info you wish to share would be greatly appreciated.

ottawa
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HM Villas Paraiso Del Mar

We stayed here back in february . This place is paradise . its a short walk , less than 1 minute across the sand road to the beach then another 1 minute or less depending on the tide to the water .

The rooms are gorgeous food was nothing spectactular good variety, but all very edible and well prepared and presented . The gardens around the villas are beautiful .. Its a15 min walk along the beach to "downtown" . take a flashlight for night walks to see where you are going .

Relax and Enjoy.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
303 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HM Villas Paraiso Del Mar

Thanks for replying ... we are in the early stages of planning our vacation this year. Also thinking end of January/early February. How long did you stay? How difficult is it to get to Chiquila from Cancun and with planning arrivals and departures,etc? I checked the bus schedules and ferry schedules and it looks like it might be difficult to coordinate everything.

Would you return to the island?

I have so many questions ... I may send a private message if that's okay

ottawa
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HM Villas Paraiso Del Mar

We used the hotel to book our transportation to and from the airport and to Chiquila and the ferry transfer . Round trip for two was about 200$ but well worth it . No hassles trying to do it yourselves . We were greeted at the airport and ferry port . Freindly and stressless . We stayed ten days and yes absolutely we plan on returning ASAP to Holbox and villas paraiso

4. Re: HM Villas Paraiso Del Mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, October 19, 2012