We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any suggestions?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Midland, texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Any suggestions?

I just wrote about staying at either Posada M or Paraiso del Mar. However, I would appreciate any

suggestions on other hotels. Again, we want to be on the beach with oceanfront room, quiet (no golf carts running around), a/c and comfortable beds.

again, thanks to all who respond.

New York
Level Contributor
78 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any suggestions?

I just returned last night from Holbox.

We actually stayed at a few hotels...I didnt see Posada but we stayed a few nights at Paraiso.

Paraiso is nice. It has nice rooms with normal bathrooms and ac. They are doing construction and it was loud in the am but once I got to the beach I didnt notice or care. I am sure you can request a room on the other side where they are doing construction. Also Paraiso is all inclusive. Its worth it just for the drinks and breakfast. Dinner and Lunch are ok depending on what you like.

Golf carts drive back and worth on the beach so I am not sure how to avoid that. Its better to hear golf carts than cars! I didnt hear any from my room at Paraiso. if you have any other questions let me know

IHX
Atenas, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Any suggestions?

The all-inclusive at Paraiso used to be optional. Is it required now?

Midland, texas
Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any suggestions?

thanks for your response. Where would you suggest we stay since you just returned from there last night?

We want beachfront, a/c, and quiet. Paraiso is out since they are under construction.

mucha gracias por su ayuda.

4. Re: Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 pm, September 27, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Holbox Island