We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Holbox

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
ontario canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
First time to Holbox

Hi, I have been reading all the different forums on Holbox, trying to get acquainted with the island before our trip the end of February. We have been to Mexico before but only Puerto Vallarta. I would really love to visit the ruins and was wondering if that was a possible day trip to make or not, and what about the boat trips that are offered to bird island etc. We are looking forward to relaxing and not being at a crowded beach or resort but we do enjoy doing some outings. We are thinking about staying at Villas Paraiso for two weeks, is this a decent resort and how are the meals there and what about evening entertainment. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Holbox Island
Holbox Island
Quintana Roo, Mexico
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Puerto Vallarta
Puerto Vallarta
Jalisco, Mexico
IHX
Atenas, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1,303 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: First time to Holbox

I am unaware of another forum dedicated to Holbox. Could you share those, please?

All of your other questions have recently been answered on other threads on this forum. Happy reading!

Mentioned in this post
Holbox Island
Holbox Island
Quintana Roo, Mexico
ontario canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time to Holbox

Hi

The forums are not totally dedicated to Holbox, I went to GOOGLE and typed in Hobox Island Forum and went through the websites that popped up, one that I remember was cancuncare.com.

So I have reviewed some of the postings about Holbox, sounds interesting, and you seem to be very familiar with the area.

Mentioned in this post
Holbox Island
Holbox Island
Quintana Roo, Mexico
3. Re: First time to Holbox

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 15, 2009