We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Particular for one person

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
179 posts
151 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Particular for one person

Just getting started with planning a short visit to Cuba Feb 2015. I am traveling alone and have not noted any single rooms anywhere. So, as a single traveler, would I pay the same price for a room as would two people sharing? Also, can anyone give me some idea of the cost per night?

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
19,552 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Particular for one person

All rooms are "singles." If you're travelling as a couple then the price stays the same.

Vinales likely has the highest per capita number of casas on the island. They're everywhere. On some streets it seems like every second house is available for rent.

Prices range from 20 CUC - 35 CUC/night.

Cheers,

Terry

East Coast
Level Contributor
2,005 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Particular for one person

I think certain meals are built in or optional so you should ask what the price includes. Breakfast might be included and dinner might be an extra 10 CUCs.for example.

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
179 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Particular for one person

OK, thanks for the replies. That's cleared up my query.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
4,690 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Particular for one person

Any advertised or casa asking price is inevitably exclusive of meals.

5. Re: Casa Particular for one person

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, March 12, 2015