We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I get to Pedraza from Madrid without a car?

Calgary
Level Contributor
83 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Can I get to Pedraza from Madrid without a car?

Hi everyone

I just read that Pedraza was a beautiful walled town, and thought if possible, I could see it when I visit Segovia from Madrid on a day trip. Is Pedraza accessible from madrid and/or Segovia by bus or train?

Thank you!

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,347 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I get to Pedraza from Madrid without a car?

I am wondering the same and disappointed to see that you have not gotten any responses yet

Oswestry, United...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I get to Pedraza from Madrid without a car?

Both,

There is no train station. Segovia is nearest at about 40k. Taxi from there is my suggestion if determined. There will be a rare local bus service (perhaps once or twice in and out) but the times will almost certainly not suit you, the tourist.

Find the site for the tourist office of Pedraza and see if it (or they) can help.

Best wishes.

Edited: 3:35 am, July 04, 2010
Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
60,592 posts
3,653 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I get to Pedraza from Madrid without a car?

Linecar bus goes from the Estacion Sur to Pedraza only once a day at 15:30 and arrives at 17:40. However I cannot find any returns!

http://www.linecar.es/venta/busqueda.jsp

4. Re: Can I get to Pedraza from Madrid without a car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Pedraza
Recent Conversations