We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room categories at Nastro Azzuro

Which Piano di Sorrento hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
641 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Room categories at Nastro Azzuro

Can anyone tell me about the different categories at this hotel. Following advise on this forum I'd ideally be opting for a room with a seaview. On the Thomson website the only option is limited seaview with these different room choices: Double, Superior and Annexe. The first two options have the same supplement, whereas the Annexe supplement is twice the price. Is this simply because Annexe rooms will provide a better view, or am I missing something. Also what is the difference between double and superior - both with limited seaview.

I'm planning early for a special anniversary at the beginning of May 2014. Thanks for any advice.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room categories at Nastro Azzuro

Hi

The Annex has the largest rooms. Last year we opted for a superior room with ltd sea view. Within the main block they are bigger rooms than the ordinary double rooms, some of which are quite small. Having said that, we are returning 31st May and the couple we are meeting up with have booked a double, so they obviously didnt have an issue with the size of the room. For me, the main hotel is a better option. The rooms are modern and i havent got to worry about walking back to the annex after a few Jim Beams. Enjoy your holiday, its a smashing hotel.

UK
Level Contributor
3,183 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room categories at Nastro Azzuro

Maybe the room descriptions from the hotel's own website will be able to help you decide.

nastroazzurroresort.com/en/rooms_piano_di_so…

3. Re: Room categories at Nastro Azzuro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, May 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Piano di Sorrento