We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Nastro Azzurro Sorrento Iron, hairdryer & towels

Welling, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Grand Nastro Azzurro Sorrento Iron, hairdryer & towels

Hello there, can anyone tell me if there is a decent hairdryer in the room (the hotel site says there is a hairdryer, but I wish to know if its any good or shall I still take my own.

Also if anyone could advise if there is an iron in the room, or access to one in the hotel.

Last question is I can see they supply towels, but can these towels be taken out of the hotel, i.e. thinking of going down to the beach, will I need to take my own beach towel. Thanks for your help

East Riding of...
Level Contributor
106 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Nastro Azzurro Sorrento Iron, hairdryer & towels

Hi - Have stayed at this lovely hotel twice, May 2011 and May 2012. I would advise taking your own hairdryer as the dryers in the room are not the best, especially like me if you have long thick hair! There is no iron in the room, however, I believe there is a facility if you enquire at reception. The hotel does supply pool towels, not sure if you can take them to the beach. There are no beaches locally, one or two near to Sorrento and one at META. when are you travelling have you already booked? The hotel is stunning. Hope this helps.

Denise

Mentioned in this post
Sorrento
Sorrento
Province of Naples, Italy
2. Re: Grand Nastro Azzurro Sorrento Iron, hairdryer & towels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 am, December 16, 2013