We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nastro Azzuro

shrewsbury uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nastro Azzuro

We have booked to go there in June this year. Does anyone know if there is a fitness centre/room there. It is mentioned on one site only. Also are the roads off the main road suitable to run on.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
895 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Hi, We are going to this hotel for the last 2 weeks in May & cannot wait ! As you probably guessed by my username I am a runner also ! As far as I am aware there is no gym ( see the website -http://www.nastroazzurroresort.com/en/hotel_services.htm ) and I also believe that the roads arent any good for running on - too dangerous !

I guess it will be a case of a short jog round the hotel grounds every morning instead ! Hope this helps, Tel

shrewsbury uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Many thanks for the reply. We go on the 8th June. If you could let me know how you got on it would be a help.

Mike

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
895 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Of course Mike , I will posting a review as soon as I get back as per normal. If I dont get a chance to do my review before you go on the 8th June then please feel free to private message me & i will get straight back to you. Cheers, tel

shrewsbury uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Thanks.

Mike

Wales
14 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Guys, stayed last year for a week and going back for two weeks in June, we were so impressed. Jogging is not a problem around the hotel locality as long as you don't mind hills - good for you anyway and a perfect way to ease off the pounds gained by the fab food not to mention Peronni on draft and prosecco by the bottle.

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
17,792 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Funny you should mention that!

Every time this thread pops up I think someone's asking about Peroni's own Nastro Azzurro - for over 18s only...

http://www.peroniitaly.com/gb/

Peter

shrewsbury uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Maybe I'll pack trainers and clothing . Dont think it will come under excess baggage.

Mike

Wales
14 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Mike, hope you enjoy and if you would like to know anything else about the area please feel free to ask. Personally, I can't wait to go back as we had such a fantastic time there and the surrounding areas.

shrewsbury uk
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Nastro Azzuro

We go there on the 8th for ten days.

Mike

Wales
14 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Nastro Azzuro

Might see you there as we go around the 16th June. Would recommend you do the Sorrento walk which is laid on by the hotel as an intro to Sorrento itself as it helps you find your bearings and they also point out where to pick up the free shuttle bus back to the hotel. It's free and fun.