We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

money,money,money??????

Banbury, United...
1 post
Save Topic
money,money,money??????

hi, im going to malia soon and im going with 6 mates, ummm i need some advice we have got the hotel that we want to go but... urrrh we have no idea how much money to take... we want to do the rounds like the inbetweeners e.g quads, party every night, fishbowls, just lots of drink and club + bars.. please can u help us, how much money do we take each BTW im going for 14 days and how much the flights like from heath row airport and maybe some hotel recommendations thnx xxx;)))

england
Level Contributor
727 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: money,money,money??????

How long is a piece of string .You need to decided what sort of date you want to go and go from their . Look at some package deals . You can get some very cheap 18-30 type package deal accomidation might be a bit naff. If your prepared to pay abit more then look at easy jet , rynair flights .Lots of people on this site will give you information about accomidation. It's a long time since we had that sort of holiday so I'm out of touch with what it might cost . Sorry I couldn't be more help

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,673 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: money,money,money??????

Hi ella,

Hiring a Quad????

Please check your travel insurance carefully. Most companies do NOT cover you while you are driving a quad, motorbike or scooter. The insurance you get when you hire a vehicle covers anything or anybody you hit. It probably also covers the machine you are driving. But you are not covered for any medical expenses or getting you back to UK if the accident is serious.

Sorry to be a misery but you could, if you are unlucky and have an accident, be looking at a bill of thousands of pounds!!

Bob

London, United...
Level Contributor
18,197 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: money,money,money??????

Please listen to travelbob31 and don't do quads. There have been many accidents, and it really isn't worth the risk. Even if you weren't injured it would ruin your holiday.

Manchester...
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: money,money,money??????

I was going to get a quad mate but it's not worth it, I promised my parents I aint because lad look at the accidents and it only takes 1 nob head to hit you

South Shields
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: money,money,money??????

Me and some lads are going in July, we got a week all inclusive, flights, transfers and pre booked our plane seats, cos I'm shot scared of flying... All for £514 I think we're lookin to take €600 to €700 for the week, word of advice from someone who's seen a fatal quad accident, young husband and wife, car crashed into the side of them, no helmets, she was the passenger, was flung from the wreckage, the bloke was pronounced dead at the scene, she wasn't covered by insurance, and after my parents talked to her found out she couldn't pay the bills, they were in the region of €30.000 that's not including the transport of her hubby's body... Not trying to scare you but there a waste of money you could be spending on drink ;)

6. Re: money,money,money??????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, May 01, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Malia