We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to expect from malia in June

London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
What to expect from malia in June

Hey. I'm going Malia for the first time in June and I'm so scared.. Just wondering what to really expect, could anyone fill me in?

Mentioned in this post
Malia
Malia
Crete, Greece
Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to expect from malia in June

Hi there

Scared off what? It's a beach resort on the north coast of Crete, albeit a party resort, not a concentration camp. Malia can be as brash as you want it to be, but if you don't want a holiday like that, then it's easy enough to avoid. If you really don't like the idea of going there, then I have to ask, why did you book it in the first place?

Mentioned in this post
Crete
Crete
Greece
Malia
Malia
Crete, Greece
2. Re: What to expect from malia in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:15 pm, July 29, 2017
London, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to expect from malia in June

Thank you! Haha well I'm excited scared to see what it brings..

London, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What to expect from malia in June

Im going in June too.. hope that we wont be alone :)

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
9 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to expect from malia in June

Im going to be there June too! heading out solo so hoping to make some new friends in the process! Good luck on your travels, maybe ill see ya there! lol

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
96 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What to expect from malia in June

HI, ive been to malia on holiday 3 years plus worked there in 2011. expect it to be full on party at night dont go out too early as things dont heat up untill 11pm onwards. Be careful with the alchohol as the measures are allot stronger to back home and all too often see groups of lads and lasses falling or literally asleep passed out on the side of the street covered in the evenings dinner. (gross but its a common occurance on the strip) haha. if i was a girl too id stay in your group as the lads can be abit pushy and grabby feely so strength in numbers is the way forward.

dont be scared to death after my post just use you head and youll be fine

have a good time!

also get the bus to star beach in hersonissos for the day its amazing has day time foam parties and what not!

atlanta, Ga.
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: What to expect from malia in June

If fun scares you then you should be very afraid!! :) I guarantee you will come back from your trip saying it was the best vacation you ever had!! I go to the Greek Isles every other year from the States with my family (wife is Greek/American)....No better vacation to me than Greece. Heading to Crete at the end of June!!

Chris

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Crete
Crete
Greece
atlanta, Ga.
Level Contributor
369 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: What to expect from malia in June

If fun scares you then you should be very afraid!! :) I guarantee you will come back from your trip saying it was the best vacation you ever had!! I go to the Greek Isles every other year from the States with my family (wife is Greek/American)....No better vacation to me than Greece. Heading to Crete at the end of June!!

Chris

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Crete
Crete
Greece
Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,112 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What to expect from malia in June

You will encounter whatever your heart desires in Malia!

Have a great time!!

Mentioned in this post
Malia
Malia
Crete, Greece
10. Re: What to expect from malia in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Malia
Recent Conversations