We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malia on the 28 sept till 30

Which Malia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
2 posts
Save Topic
Malia on the 28 sept till 30

Hi I've booked to go to malia on the 28 sept will it still be happening during that time

stockton on tees
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Malia on the 28 sept till 30

I think the best answer I can give is "slightly"

I have been twice at that time and am indeed arriving again this year the same day as you.I dislike all that the strip is but have had a walk down a few times out of curiosity.There still seemed to be plenty of bars open but there were quite a few which had already closed.Generally it seemed pretty quiet but I think the latest I was down was around 11pm which I guess is pretty early for some people.

I like to go then as because as the season ends,the visitors seem to be looking for a less frenitic time than earlier in the year and Malia appears to become,to me anyway,quite a nice little Greek town.

It should be even better this year as the long awaited by pass has finally opened and the main road through the centre of town should be free of heavy lorries and through traffic.

2. Re: Malia on the 28 sept till 30

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 12, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malia
Recent Conversations