We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malia aug/sep 12

Birmingham, United...
1 post
Save Topic
malia aug/sep 12

14 of us staying in four seasons complex 28th aug - 11th sep! just wanted to know how malias going this year? busy whats best clubs bars to go etc!

Holyhead, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: malia aug/sep 12

Me and my mate are staying in four seasons as well were there the 11th could you let me know what's the four seasons is like please :)

london
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: malia aug/sep 12

Me and a mate went in june for a week and ended up going back two days later due to the amazing time we had, the best bars to go into are lush bar and the ones at the top of the strip, drinks are cheap and they are very lively places with excellent djs. Also the best clubs are Candy and Safari we were in Safari every night and didnt fail to dissapoint especially when they decided to stay open later than usual. Malias an amazing experiance and it is very busy this year and we still be busy around the time you are going , if you get friendly with the PRs you will get better deals inside and u can even hussle a bargain out there. Have a good time

Holyhead, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: malia aug/sep 12

Thank you very much for the information on Malia everyone keeps telling me different thing. I'm glad it will still be busy when I'm going was worried about it being dead. Will be sure to check out those bars you mentioned :-)

Mentioned in this post
Malia
Malia
Crete, Greece
4. Re: malia aug/sep 12

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malia
Recent Conversations