We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malia

Which Malia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Letchworth, United...
1 post
Save Topic
malia

How lively is Malia in late September?

Northants
Destination Expert
for Rovinj, Sissi
Level Contributor
1,058 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: malia

I was in Sissi last year at the end of September and the Olympic rep told me that most of the Malia reps had been sent home.

That was last year but I have been in previous years and everything was open right to the end of the month.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: malia

Hi there

We stayed within a few miles of Malia in September 2010 and the entire north coast in that area was very quiet, many people had ended their holiday by the last weekend in August and the entire area had a feel more akin to mid October.

Malia is of course party central on Crete but you never know whether the bar and club owners will say, " let's stay open till the last possible day and get every Euro we can" or " let's close, it's quiet". I guess if anywhere will still be lively in September, it'll be Malia.

3. Re: malia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, May 07, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malia