We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

malia in may

Gloucestershire
5 posts
Save Topic
malia in may

Me and a group of my girlfriends are looking to go to malia on 1st may. Not too worried about it being hot hot but wanted to know what the nightlife was like and whether all the clubs were open as heard the reps don't go out till the end of may.

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: malia in may

the season will be literally just starting on may 1st, a lot of places won't be open at all, with more and more opening as the days go by, but there will hardly be anyone there, hence no point opening and paying the electric bills when there's

no one to sell drinks to!

If may 1st is the only dates you can go and you want to party and go clubbing then Greece really isn't the place for it, not that early.

Gloucestershire
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: malia in may

Ok thank you, thought that would be the answer and it definately isn't what I wanted to hear lol. Know anything about portugal?

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: malia in may

not personally no,sorry, but i hear albefuira is good in may, but still quiet, most young people's resorts are that way early on, but ive been to benidorm that time of year and it was good

Surrey, United...
Level Contributor
11,368 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: malia in may

May is early in the season for Malia as holidaybear says....weather wont be great in Portgual even in the Algrave....what about Tenerife??

7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: malia in may

I'm heading may the 8th till 15th lads tour but from what iv heard it aint gunna be lively is that true ?

Gloucestershire
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: malia in may

It seems that's when people start going out so probably not as busy as it will be a few weeks later. We decided to book portugal in the end :-)

donegal
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: malia in may

Would u not be better off going to the likes of Tenerife, they get all year round sunshine and would be a lot more people around!

Edited: 7:40 am, March 09, 2012
8. Re: malia in may

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, April 23, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malia