We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How much money?

6 posts
Save Topic
How much money?

How much money would you say I would need to take?

I'm self catering and going to be drinking everynight.

Also would like to do jet ski ing and booze cruises ect.

£1000 enough?

6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: How much money?

Going for a week by the way.

Heraklion, Greece
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: How much money?

More than enough ,

IF

you just take everynight 50 euro with you and eat somewhere first and the rest of money spent for drinks. (beer pint not more than 2,50 euro in a normal bar - how many can you drink ? :)

IF you take all of your money in your pockets the first night and get drunk and do not remember the next day where you spent them

NOT AT ALL ENOUGH.

SO 7 days X 50 euro = 350

The rest 650 rent a quad, spend for breakfast, jet ski ing , sun beds etc.

Middlesbrough
Level Contributor
31 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How much money?

5 euro for a pint now in malia isnt it? the facebook page is flooded with people saying so.

5€ for a pint/spirit and mixer

3€ for a shot

6-9€ for a cocktail

12€ for a fishbowl

Edited: 10:42 am, July 13, 2011
Devon
Level Contributor
78 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How much money?

We were in Malia until 3rd of July and the prices vary really - average prices at :

3 euros for a pint,

6 euro average for a cocktail.

As to spirits its not worth the hassle.

Bottles of Cider and Imports your looking at 4 - 5 euro for 330ml

and 4.50 for a small 500ml carafe of wine or 9 - 10 euro for a litre!

Enjoy though, well worth it!

Bolton, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How much money?

thats more than plenty! if you pre drink alot coz it has got very expensive i rekon 500-600 euros. i spent 400, i am a girl but only took 20 euros out a night, went on a booze cruise, banana boated and went to a beach party and went out every night and self catered!

YOU WILL HAVE AN AMAZING TIME THOUGH!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: How much money?

Im going to malia 18-30 with my mate on 6th sept was a toss up between ibiza, but due to the drinks prices and clubbing scene which we would wanna do we thought will go for mailia which the travel agents said was dirt cheap!

Im a bit worried now.. my pal was only gonna take about 350?

Is it well expensive then?

6 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: How much money?

Its apparently not as cheap as it was i spent 450€ But i had a great Time. I was self catering and only had one night in. There are still deals to be had but your best to drink before you go out

Edited: 8:09 pm, August 12, 2011
8. Re: How much money?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Malia