We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Malia Virgin

Dublin, Ireland
1 post
Save Topic
Malia Virgin

Well , Me and my mates are planning to go to malia next summer at tht time we will be done school and we will be 17 , ive been hearing great things about malia like the cheap drinks the amazing nightlife just the general vibe for a Normal young persons dream holiday so i was wondering is malia as gud as it sounds cuz it sounds like an unreal holiday for partying , boozin , etc haha so any1 tht has been there and knows about answer for me pleez :L Thanks .

london
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Malia Virgin

Yes malia is better than it sounds went there this year and had such an amazing time that i come home and had to book again it was out of this world everything is cheap and the night life is crazyyyy

2. Re: Malia Virgin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 18, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Malia