We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any one booked june 11

Which Malia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
9 posts
Save Topic
any one booked june 11

x

Prestwick, United...
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: any one booked june 11

me & a group of my friends are all heading to Malia in June'11 for the first time, can't wait!

Manchester
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any one booked june 11

is Malia a good place to work?

Devon
Level Contributor
78 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any one booked june 11

Me & the other half have booked 13 nights from the 20th of June...wheres everyone staying????

Its our first time in Malia, normally PAPHOS. So looking forward to some beach sessions!!! Drinking sessions and some chilling out!!!

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: any one booked june 11

Woopppp! Me and my best friend are heading out June 22nd!! For the first time too!! Helloooo SUN BOYS AND DRUNKEN FUN! When you goinngg?? x

London, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: any one booked june 11

Woopppp! Me and my best friend are heading out June 22nd!! For the first time too!! Helloooo SUN BOYS AND DRUNKEN FUN! When you goinngg?? x

Devon
Level Contributor
78 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: any one booked june 11

Sorry no reply sooner.

Were headed to Malia the 20th of June for 13 nights.....

Cant wait to get there!!! x

england
Level Contributor
321 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: any one booked june 11

We're going on June 21st - To Lendas, thank heaven!!

8. Re: any one booked june 11

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Malia