We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Money

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Money

Hi,

Am going to Malia on 20th July and wondering if anyone knows what is the best way to take my spending money with me.

Thanks

Chic21

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Money

Yeh i think i will fone them and ask if they can do that.

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Money

"What in God's name are you buying that you need 1500 euros a DAY spending money for?"

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Money

I'm taking 1500euros for the two weeks, not for every day. I wish ha.

Chic21

coventry
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Money

Just discovered cashpassport...basically a Visa Electron card which you can load with your money in UK certainly at Going Places travel agents anyway....then use same as you normal debit card.

Advantage is that if you lose your card you can have the balance transferred to a local bank in hours, you can also have a second card holder and they can top up your card in uk if you are getting low on funds

15. Re: Money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 pm, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Malia