We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic

Has anyone taken a caravan to Le Grand Bornard ? We have found a site but we would like other peoples opinion and advise. We hope to arrive at the beginning of March.

La Foret des Dodes
Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks, Other Outdoor Activities
Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption
Churches & Cathedrals, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Level Contributor
290 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: caravaning

I live part of the time in Le Grand Bornand and know the location well, though no personal experience of caravan site. Before I give you more information - are you there to ski or walk or neither? What sort of opinions do you need? I can tell you that it's easy walking distance to the centre of the village with shops and restaurants (and the one next to the site isn't bad either). The cable car for skiing is a bit far to walk, but there is a ski bus. The site is next to the ice rink and good for walks and x-country skiing.

Let me know if you want more information.

2. Re: caravaning

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 18, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now