We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Geneva Airport to Flaine?

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Geneva Airport to Flaine?

Can anyone recommend a transfer company to travel with from Geneva Airport to the ski resort of Flaine in the French Alps & return trip, probably by shared minibus? We ( 2 of us) will be doing this trip in the February half term break and whilst there are a number of companies advertising on the web we would be much happier with a recommendation, as we need a reliable and timely service - our return flight is mid-morning.

3 replies to this topic
UK
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Geneva Airport to Flaine?

Hi, did you get any replies?

We (3) are trying to confirm a booking for Flaine and will be travelling sat 19th - 26th, not sure of times yet.

If you don't get fixed up might be worth looking at sharing transport/cost?

let me know if you think it might be worthwhile by which time hopefully we will have firmed up or plans

Russell

London, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Geneva Airport to Flaine?

We have actually now booked with Skiddy Gonzales - a memorable name! for a shared transfer. Our dates/times are not flexible so unfortunately couldn't fit in with your dates -sorry.

Martock, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Geneva Airport to Flaine?

I booked with Skiddy Gonzales 5th Feb for pick up mid March. They took my payment and the next day emailed to say they could not carry out the transfer.

They refunded part of my payment on the 8th £20.00 short blaming the exchange rate. I had to email a copy of my bank statement to prove monies in and out.Still waiting my £20.00 refund and it's now 15th.

Reply to: Transfer from Geneva Airport to Flaine?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Flaine
More Flaine Topics