We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

Durham, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

We're planning to go to Pissouri in May, but as this is our first visit to Cyprus, I have no feel for the cost of food and drinks. Can anyone give me an indication of the cost of a meal for two? And the cost of wine/beer? Thanks.

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
10,425 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

You will find food to suit all budgets. Prices are similar to the UK and some restaurants do have deals. If you are looking for a slightly more expensive restaurant try Liminaki in the Bay. I will post a link and you can see the prices of that one but most others will be cheaper.

http://www.limanakipissouri.com/Welcome.html

Edited: 1:40 pm, January 09, 2014
Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

I do not find Pissouri expensive to eat out certainly no more expensive than the uk , are you in the bay or village, if you are in the bay, pissouri bay cafe bar has really good bar prices ,have a look at restaurant reviews at the top of this page, some have websites and you can compare prices.Julie

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,378 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

I'll chip in with the same thing. It's no more expensive than the UK; the difference being that you wouldn't go out to eat every night at home - if you did then you'd spend roughly in Durham

Whether you are in the village or at the bay you will find bars with cheaper beer options - Keo is the local beer and some of the Cyprus wines are nice too.

If you have a villa or apartment then the large supermarket at the edge of the village - Panantoniou - is very reasonable and the meat counter is excellent. Meat is cheaper than the UK and local produce is lovely.

Wish I was there now, sat on my balcony with a view of the moon on the water.

With a chilled rose and a side dish of olives, followed by a village salad, pork comandaria and a Doukissa to follow if I have any room left.

About 22 Euro (£18) in a restaurant or 4 euro each if I've bought it all from Paps and cooked it for 3.

Edited: 6:44 pm, January 09, 2014
Durham, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

Thanks everyone for your helpful replies. Much appreciated. I can't wait!

5. Re: Cost of meals and drinks in Pissouri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 12, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Pissouri