We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels / Lodging for 20 usd a night?

NC
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels / Lodging for 20 usd a night?

I was gonna stay a month in Duma but changed up my itinerary a bit. Will be in Duma for 10 nights.

I am having second thoughts on the place I was gonna stay at. Any clean decent hotels for around 20 usd a night?

11. Re: Hotels / Lodging for 20 usd a night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, October 22, 2013
NC
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotels / Lodging for 20 usd a night?

I am spending 2 months in Phi between Manila, Cebu, and Dumaguete. Staying at the Sampangueta Suites next to Mango Sq in Cebu. Not interested in the Angeles scene. Looking for 3 options in Dumaguete for 20 usd a night that are clean, double bed, hot shower, and wifi without any guest policies.

Edited: 10:37 pm, October 22, 2013
Australia
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
9,559 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotels / Lodging for 20 usd a night?

Staying at the Sampangueta Suites next to Mango Sq

--------------------------------------------------------------

That was the one I was going to suggest

For Dumaguete, I have stayed at the OK Pension House. It is near the Boulevarde. They have a large range in quality of rooms. See what you can get there for usd $20 per night

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g616032-d123…

14. Re: Hotels / Lodging for 20 usd a night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 25, 2014