We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Azanzi Beach Hotel

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
42 posts
729 reviews
Save Topic
Azanzi Beach Hotel

I love how the Azanzi looks, but I am really put off by the pool being undercover. I know it will be note, but... Can anyone who has been comment on this?

4 replies to this topic
Kent
Level Contributor
485 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Azanzi Beach Hotel

Hello,

Just to let you know only half of the pool at Azanzi is covered. Personally I thought this was actually not such a bad idea, specially if you are travelling with kids as they could still play in the pool without risking over exposure to the sun during the heat of the day.

Several of our team have stayed at Azanzi, so please let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards

Pure Zanzibar

Doha, Qatar
Level Contributor
42 posts
729 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Azanzi Beach Hotel

Thank you for letting me know it's not all of it!

Cape Town Central...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Azanzi Beach Hotel

I see you can arrange fly fishing can I hire the equipment or must I bring my own rod ect we will be staying with you from the 8th of oct 2016 regards Malcolm Johnston Cape Town

Edited: 5:28 am, September 12, 2016
Pretoria
Level Contributor
32 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Azanzi Beach Hotel

Hi,

do not for one moment be put off by the pool being under cover, it is awesome to have some shade in the heat of the day and the Hotel is brilliant, the rooms are spacious, the staff are great and Cara the manager is awesome.

How do I know this, I have stayed there three times in the past year and am going back in November, I have been to Zanzibar 9 times and have stayed in various Hotels and areas but keep going back to Azanzi.

You are more than welcome to contact me on graham@fruitionfruit for more detailed info.

There is a Dive operator at the Hotel and they offer daily Diving and Snorkelling trips to the famous Mnemba Atoll for some of the best there is.

All I can say is go for it, you wont be disappointed.

Reply to: Azanzi Beach Hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Matemwe
More Matemwe Topics