We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
443 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

Overwhelmed by the no. of holiday homes available, I'd appreciate if you could tell me which area I should look to stay in at Lake Wanaka for gorgeous views of lake & mountain, walking distance to town centre (< 15 mins) unless outskirts have better views. We're looking to stay 3 nights just bike riding around lake, visit Puzzling World, Toy Museum and just relaxing around town. We are 2 adults with 3 children (baby, 6 & 9 yo). Thanks!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
443 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

I meant for your feedback!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
443 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

We have booked Central Village Apartments - looking forward to staying in Wanaka!

New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
28,531 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

I'm sure you will love Wanaka :)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
443 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

thank you! :)

15. Re: Pls Suggest Area to Stay at Lake Wanaka

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 29, 2012