We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hens day/night........

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Hens day/night........

Hi......does anyone know if Shangri La has bus tours for us girls to do a bit of shopping on our Hens day/night??

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hens day/night........

No, there isn't any shopping tours. Fiji is not known for its shopping like Bali.

Would suggest booking some treatments at the spa, but book before you leave as it very popular and books out. Menu can be found on there website:

shangri-la.com/en/…menu

Nola :)

Mentioned in this post
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Sydney
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hens day/night........

Just a thought,,, and havn't got time to check at the moment --- but where is the Pure Fiji shop / factory or something that has opened ??

That might be a place to go ( the only place IMO !!) as Beerwalk says, Fiji is not known for it's shopping.

Have fun and please let us know how it all goes....

Julie.

Edited: 3:33 am, October 19, 2010
Mentioned in this post
Fiji
Fiji
South Pacific
Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hens day/night........

the factory is in Suva. I think the spa opened in one of the hotels, maybe Sofitel?

Level Contributor
402 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hens day/night........

Pure Fiji's own spa is located in Suva in the same building as their factory outlet. www.purefiji.com

Hotels and resorts use their products for treatments but not owned by Pure Fiji.

Day cruise to the islands is a suggestion....

Melbourne
Level Contributor
196 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hens day/night........

"Day cruise to the islands is a suggestion...."

This made me smile... I would do a day trip to Mana purely to have a 2 hour treatment at the spa, and to stock up on all the Pure Fiji product :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hens day/night........

Thanks Blaze and WWKLLRV ---- Suva would be a bit far to go .....

Second the idea of a day cruise to the islands --- that would be heaps of fun.

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hens day/night........

I'm sure a Pure Fiji salon has opened in one of the major hotels- I read this in fiji last month. Check out their website

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Hens day/night........

Hi Everyone

Oh cruise to the islands do sound good! Hope its not too expensive. I will have to check it out when we get there. Im thinking if we dont find anything the hens like then we will probably go for the spa they have there.

Thanks everyone for the info.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
3,113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hens day/night........

For day cruises to the islands, check out South Sea Cruises. Here is their website:

http://www.ssc.com.fj/

Just be aware that it will be a long day as you will have to travel back to Denarau.

Nola :)

10. Re: Hens day/night........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 20, 2011