We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

melbourne
8 posts
Save Topic
Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

Hi, just wondering if the snorkelling is better outside the deluxe rooms or premier rooms ty

S.F.
Level Contributor
6,296 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

At which specific location?

Inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
790 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

Is this at the Fijian as you have posted it in Yanuca forum ? As you have another post saying you have visited there 5 times why ask about the snorkelling. You asked a similar question about Malolo, an island resort that you wrote a review on but had not in fact visited.

3. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:31 am, November 15, 2007
4. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:31 am, November 15, 2007
Inverness, scotland
Level Contributor
790 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

Hendog,

I have not been to the Fijian. I cannot understand why you are asking about locations for snorkelling at the Fijian if you have visited 4 times already. In another post you are offering assistance to others regarding the Fijian. This is similar to the question you asked about snorkelling at Malolo when you gave lots of regular posters the runaround -I think you should know the answer already if you have visited so frequently.I'm sure you can snorkel at any location at the Fijian, doesn't matter which room you stay in.

melbourne
8 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

porty girl ive bewen to the fijian 4 times but im only 16 i cant remember every trip thats why im asking

7. Re: Deluxe ocean room or premier ocean room snorkelling?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, September 13, 2009