We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi-Fi & Internet Access

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
Save Topic
Wi-Fi & Internet Access

Can anyone help me please? We are arriving at Sonaisali island resort on Friday. It's our first visit to Fiji. Does the Island resort have any wi-fi areas ie in rooms or within the Resort I intend to get a Digicel sim when we arrive at Nandi, and will our Aussie phone chargers work in Fiji or do I need an adaptor.Hope someone can help !

6 replies to this topic
Ballarat, Australia
Level Contributor
1,936 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wi-Fi & Internet Access

Cant help you with the internet. Don't use it when I'm on hols

As for the power - same as Oz your charges should be fine

Baz

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wi-Fi & Internet Access

Thanks baz

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wi-Fi & Internet Access

Thanks baz

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,315 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wi-Fi & Internet Access

According to the website for Sonaisali, the resort has a business center and internet facility. You might contact them for information.

As this is your first trip to Fiji, the following maybe helpful. Has suggestions of what to take with you.

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134773/Fiji:…

Brisbane, Australia
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wi-Fi & Internet Access

Thanks for the update.I did contact the resort and was told wifi is available at the business center and they use the same power outlets as Australia so everything is good thanks again for the response its great to know that people are willing to help.

1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Wi-Fi & Internet Access

No free wi-fi like everything else on the island you pay through nose. It was $8 for a picnic mate so beware!

Reply to: Wi-Fi & Internet Access
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted