We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice appreciated

Arizona
Level Contributor
3 posts
458 reviews
Save Topic
advice appreciated

We are going to fiji for wedding/honeymoon. I am just about to book this for NOV 2011. I also could not locate many beach pics for sonaisali resort. We are going to stoney creek first for 3 days we know its low end but love the location and exploring and need something more cost effective. 2nd stay was a beach wedding at sonaisali for 4 days now after reading this I am worried because I wanted a nice beach, the wedding package was good as it had a photographer as many do not, there also is no beach at the 1st location as its in the mountains.Has anyone done a wedding there? Is there a better beach location for the same cost? Our 3rd location for 2 nights is likuliku in over water bungalow way over our budget...but that's why we have cut back on others. So any suggestions/ideas...seems sonaisali maybe the only problem one. Also we are active people wants to zip line, parasail and explore fiji we are only there a total of 9/10 days so any help would be great.....Thanks

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,525 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: advice appreciated

Were you able to make any decisions as yet on the wedding/honeymoon? I am hoping you did choose Sonaisali for some of your journey!

12. Re: advice appreciated

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, February 22, 2012