We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Viti Levu, Treasure Island, Sonaisali Island, Nadi
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Hello all my tripadvisor friends just wanted to let you all know it is now less than 3 weeks in fact closer to 2 weeks till i return to Fiji and my fav resort Sonaisali. I am so very excited! Can't wait to start packing! Still trying to work out what to do while away as each year comes round i try to find thing's i have not yet done before but after going to Fiji for multiple trips over 22 years of my life i keep running out of idea's! This time im going to attempt Sonaisali's Plantation Fine Dining 9 Course Degustation. Might start counting sleeps now.

Rural SA
Level Contributor
286 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Hi Bluestreek - hope you have a lovely time, and get to extend your hols.

I remember in another thread somewhere, can't find it now, the duty free shop in Nadi sells water and soft drink etc - do you recall juice concentrate or anything (I'd like mango or something for bacardi!). Also , we're grabbing duty free at Nadi but our driver's stopping at a supermarket too. What would you do? Would you get water/soft drink etc at the duty free shop or a supermarket?

I'm almost packed, I don't like the last few days..we're all fit and healthy right now so want to go before anyone gets sick or breaks an arm etc.

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

No there was not any juice or concentrate! That sucked as i also wanted juice for Malibu. They did have water and soft drinks. No coke or anything like that just some generic brands, like a local lemonade, pineapple, a red one and a few others. I got a box of 12 waters the price was alright! Will be doing the same in a weeks time!

Bathurst, Australia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,527 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Yes i know what you mean about getting sick in the last few days! But i thin for most the adrenalin sets in and you are fine! But that is the worst luck getting sick just before you go! Fingers crossed no one breaks a leg or gets sick hey!~

Rural SA
Level Contributor
286 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

Thanks - pineapple sounds okay..but will also stop at the supermarket.

Well, have a wonderful holiday at your home away from home!

~ Mel

15. Re: Just A Little More Than 2 Weeks To Go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 27, 2011