We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Denarau hotel for mum/daughter holiday

Which Denarau Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wagga Wagga...
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best Denarau hotel for mum/daughter holiday

Hi, I am planning a 5 night break to Fiji with my mum in May. We are looking just to relax by the pool, take a boat to an outlying island for a swim some days and possibly have a few spa treatments. Can you please recommend a hotel which is less likely to be children focussed and may have an adults only pool? Thanks

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Denarau hotel for mum/daughter holiday

The Fiji beach resort and spa at Denarau has an adults only pool. The Westin and Sofitel are also nice hotels although the Sofitel would attract more children depending on the time of year.

The Entrance...
Level Contributor
492 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Denarau hotel for mum/daughter holiday

I can only recommend where not to stay and that's the Radisson. Don't get me wrong I love kids and have 2 of my own but the last time we went there it was literally filled with kids, especially those aged 2-5. It is a great resort IMO but it is very family focused.

3. Re: Best Denarau hotel for mum/daughter holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 11, 2014