We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location of Hotel

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
34 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Location of Hotel

Could someone please tell me if the Radison Blu Resort is next door to the Sheraton Resort Hotel, I've seen a map that shows them side by side and then when I put in walking distance in google it told me it was a 14 minute Walk.

Bellingen, Australia
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
9,095 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location of Hotel

Yes it is, depends how fast you walk as to the time i would have thought about 10mins. The boundaries probably are shared but from the main resort areas of both the time is probably close.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
34 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location of Hotel

Thank you - I seem to remember all the hotels along there linking up to each other. I have friends staying at the radisson blue hotel and I can't get a booking there and was hoping to be just next door and didn't want to walk anywhere too far at night.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
163 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location of Hotel

They are right next to each other. It's probably quicker to walk along the beachside path rather than the main entrances. Of course it will depend on where each of you are at your respective hotels. We stay at the Radisson and always walked with the kids to the playground next to the kids club at the Sheraton and to the shops there as well. Not far at all and lots of people walk from all of the hotels there to go to the various restaurants.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
34 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Location of Hotel

Thanks so much - much appreciated.

5. Re: Location of Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 am, August 21, 2013