We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

New Zealand
Level Contributor
20 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

Can anyone advise what the story is? We are bringing our iPad and just not sure from the website which says:

"As part of the E@syConnect Service concept, Radisson Blu hotels offer Free Internet access. High-speed and/or wireless Internet access is now free of charge for all guests throughout the hotel."

Is Wifi in the rooms or just the common areas?

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,502 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

Suggest contacting the Radisson directly for answers to your questions.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
31 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

There is a computer connection in the room and you have free Internet access after applying for it.

With regards to the Wifi there is access in the bar, reception areas & the Blu restaurant.

Not sure about the rooms as we didn't try it there.

Enjoy your time.

New Zealand
Level Contributor
20 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

Thanks Gorrelph. The reply we got from our email to the hotel was ambiguous - I find forum responses generally more reliable! Anyway, it does seem that the wifi is in the public areas only ( we telephoned the Hotel in the end)

5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

iPhone/ipad/etc works fine from BLU and even sun deck. Wifi modem is above the pool bar :/)

This post is a proof.

;-)

New Zealand
Level Contributor
20 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

Thanks Alex! Any other good RB tips? :)

Reno, Nv
Destination Expert
for Matangi Island, Fiji
Level Contributor
5,502 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

As for other tips. Drinks at the resort can be pricey. Suggest purchasing alcohol at the duty free shop in the airport in Nadi. Another option is to have your driver stop at one of the markets on the way Denarau for snacks, alcohol, and mixers/soft drinks.

For other suggestions of what to take with you:

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294331-c134773/Fiji:…

New Zealand
Level Contributor
20 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

Thanks E! Will bring my gin for sure :). Useful tips there too - I have bookmarked it.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

We have just returned from the Radisson what we understood (and alot of people were sitting with their Ipads) the WIFI is only in the lobby .We had free internet in our room and didnt have a problem except at peak periods and since we were suppose to be on holidays checked it later in the day or around ten then there was no delay.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
26 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

I used the free Wifi on my phone around the pool areas only and it was great, I used it throughout the day, at different times and never had a problem. I was told however that it only works in lobby and around the pool areas, except that the pool area covers the whole middle of the resort anyway so you won't have a problem at all. Get the password from reception as soon as you arrive

New Zealand
Level Contributor
20 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wifi at the Radisson Blu?

Thanks snad.