We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

charging meals etc to room from other resorts?

Which Denarau Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
9 posts
Save Topic
charging meals etc to room from other resorts?

hello,

I've got a quick question, as I'm deciding how much cash to get changed into FJD for my trip in a few days.

I was told that if you stay in say the raddison on denarau island and eat a meal at the sofitel or any of the resorts there, you can charge the bill back to your raddison room? Is this correct?

Also is the airport the best place to change $AUS into $FJD?

Thank you!!!

Tuncurry, Australia
Level Contributor
734 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: charging meals etc to room from other resorts?

Hi

You can change money at the marina at Denarau at several places including the bank

All the restaurants take credit cards or debit cards visa, master card ect the Radisson is expensive for meals and drinks so shop around at the other resorts and the marina

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
33 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: charging meals etc to room from other resorts?

I don't think it's as fluid as that. I believe The Westin allows you to charge to the hotel if you go to one of their other resorts (Sheraton Villas), but other than that credit cards work anywhere on Denarau pretty much. I'd say get your first bit of cash at the ANZ at the airport but if you do happen to need more there's an ATM at The Westin, one at the Port, and tons in Nadi. Not sure how much they charge, though.

3. Re: charging meals etc to room from other resorts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, October 03, 2009