We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

la marina or las olas

was
2 posts
Save Topic
la marina or las olas

I have an oceanfront room booked in las marinas. I just realized that it does not have a pool. Would Las Olas be better? Or on top of cliff (although I don't think I can get on top of the cliff for the same price).

Ann Arbor, Mich.
Level Contributor
450 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: la marina or las olas

There is a recent post (within the last few days) that address all the pros and cons, so I won't repeat here. But, even though Las Olas is in the "middle" so to speak, I would still find it a bit isolated. I'd prefer either up top at the main resort (where everything you want is available, except the ferry to Palomino) or the Marina, where you have easy access to the ferry and a couple of restaurants. I've never stayed in Las Olas, so I can't comment on the quality of the rooms.

2. Re: la marina or las olas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, March 30, 2013