We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ceiba Country Inn or Fajardo Inn?

Which Fajardo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
39 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Ceiba Country Inn or Fajardo Inn?

Planning to kayak the bio bay in Fajardo at the end of November, and would like to stay in the area that night to minimize driving afterwards. I'm looking at either the Fajardo Inn (which I believe would be centrally located and convenient) or the Ceiba Country Inn. I have heard good reviews about Ceiba, except for the fact that it is hard to find and out of the way. How long of a drive would it be from the bio bay, and do you think I would be able to find it?

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,784 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ceiba Country Inn or Fajardo Inn?

Both are nice.

Fajardo Inn is closer and has restaurants/bar right on sight and a pool. It is pretty large - lots of kids and even conferences.

The guys at Ceiba Inn give good directions, but it is a little further from the dock. But it is only about 15 mins away I would say. And they serve breakfast. It is a much smaller place, so fewer people around. Personal service.

Rio Grande, PR
Destination Expert
for San Juan
Level Contributor
3,903 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ceiba Country Inn or Fajardo Inn?

Ceiba Country Inn is not that hard to find. This map in our blog will show you the location and GPS coordinates, and you can use it to link over to Google Maps for driving directions ... www.puertoricodaytrips.com/gps/…

Edited: 8:05 pm, October 22, 2011
Guatemala City...
Level Contributor
39 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ceiba Country Inn or Fajardo Inn?

Thanks!! Your reply and Ceiba Inn's website sold me on them. :)

4. Re: Ceiba Country Inn or Fajardo Inn?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 pm, October 28, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Fajardo