We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rentals

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Car Rentals

Hi! I'm looking to rent a car in or around Old San Juan and drive it down to the south of En Yunque for a few days before dropping it off in Fajardo and taking the ferry to Culebra. Is this possible? I've looked into Hertz, Thrifty and Avis and it seems they either don't have locations in both areas or don't allow dropping off in a different locations. Any advice is appreciated!

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rentals

Thrifty has an office at the airport and one in Fajardo and for a $60 drop off fee will let you do a one way.

Also try Enterprise.

El Yunque National...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
5,816 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rentals

Avis has an office in Ceiba that will also allow a one way rental. Of course there is a fee.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rentals

Thanks so much, I'm checking this out on the Avis website now!

4. Re: Car Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, February 21, 2012