Hi Thanks for your help.
We are taking a family vacation to El Conquistador, 4 adults 2 children, ages 13 & 9.
1. Can we bring a few frozen meals from home to the resort? We already know that the food there is pricey. We thought we would eat in 3 nights out the other three
2. Is the water at the resort safe to drink, does it taste like spring water??
3 I understand there is a little store on property, how are the prices? and what might they have there? Just the regular staples, (bread milk any fruit?? )That type of thing?
4.Is there a big enough sandy beach at the private island?? Do we need to bring water shoes??
5. Can you bring on the island any drinks or snacks, etc????
6. Taxis or shuttles from the airport?? What is the difference in prices where it is the 6 of us?? We really don not want to rent a car, but just in case any suggestions on a name, we will probably need a small van where it is the 6 of us.
7. Is ther any transportation offered to go off sight to sight see, (sightseeing buses) We definitely want to go to the rainforest. If there is nothing offered how much would it be for a taxi?? And how much is the Rain Forrest to get in??
8. We were thinking of getting the breakfast option, Does anyone know if it's worth it??
9. How is the knew water park?? Looks like fun, how much is it to get in??
10. We see there is a tram that goes up the cliff, is there a fee for that???
11. Hey its a vacation we really want to mostly stay & enjoy the resort. We are just trying to figure out a budget
We would like to see Old San Juan Is that worth
12. Can you walk to anything off the property, stores, shops?? Is it safe there??
13. Any opinions on what restuarants to try?? They all look great!
I know this sis a lot of questions any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks so very much!!