We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When to visit Bend Down Market?

Boston...
Level Contributor
156 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
When to visit Bend Down Market?

I want to go to the Bend Down Market in Falmouth.

I understand that Wednesday is the day, but what time of day is best?

Do you want to be there early in the morning, late in the afternoon- or does it matter?

Just trying to work out a day trip from Mobay to Runaway Bay with a stop in Falmouth either on the way there or back.

Thanks

Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,065 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When to visit Bend Down Market?

I would suggest early morning if for no other reason than it won't be as hot. Be careful about what you have with you, nothing flashy or expensive. If your wife comes tell her to leave her purse behind or carry one that is real small with not much in it. Be mindful of your wallet as well. We didn't have any trouble when we went but had 3 different locals tell us to hang on to our purses.

2. Re: When to visit Bend Down Market?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth