We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Starfish in January

Edmonton, AB
Level Contributor
70 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Starfish in January

Who will be travelling to the Starfish for the month of January? I am so looking forward to the trip, it will be our first time there and can hardly wait to see what the resort has to offer. We will be there for two weeks starting on January 26/07

Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Starfish in January

I'm pretty sure you can get Corona at Starfish. Seems like some people we ate dinner with a couple times insisted on it. I think the guy said it cost him $3 for one beer but it may have been heiniken he was talking about. For some reason he only wanted beer in bottles. Also, as for the limes he claimed they never had them at the lobby bars but was able to get them at Casablanca. Maybe it had something to do with all the bad weather they'd had at the time and there just weren't a lot available then.

12. Re: Starfish in January

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, August 22, 2009