We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May 2014 Here We Come!

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Illinios
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
May 2014 Here We Come!

Well D and I did it! We are booked for the "N" May 17-31. Hope all of our JA friends can book sometime during those dates! Anyone else booked?

So. California
Level Contributor
814 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Hey Lido

We have not booked yet, waiting for some good deals. Judy and I looked at the Calender and it looks like May 18 thru 28 for us. Right now Judy is picking up some stuff for the theme nights while stuff is availible before Halloween.

Looking forward to some good times!

Rick

Illinios
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Awesome Rick! Can't wait to get together.

Illinois
Level Contributor
241 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Rick,

Whow hoo!!!! Let the good times roll. Watch out Jamaica here we come. Oh crap we still have 6 months!!!!!!

So. California
Level Contributor
814 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

I guess that it will only be the 4 of us in May, Judy got a lot of neat stuff for the theme nights. May will be here before you know it!

Illinios
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Hey Rick,

I'm starting to think your right, about only the four of us. How about any one thinking of going next May? I know a lot of our JA friends are reading this post. Lets hear from you!

Edited: 7:04 am, November 06, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

I'm there from May 11 until June 27! Will be working part of the time so it won't be complete relaxation but I can't complain...I will be in JA!!

Edited: 10:57 am, November 06, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Should have said I'm not staying at a resort but we will be on the island at the same time lol!!

Illinios
Level Contributor
140 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Come on people! Any more May trips?

So. California
Level Contributor
814 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

Lido

I guess that it is going to be just the four of us! We are still waiting for a good deal before we book. We are so looking forward to returning this May

So. California
Level Contributor
814 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: May 2014 Here We Come!

I think one of the reasons that nobody else has posted is that there is no sale going on yet for May. I keep checking and the current sale only goes thru April. The booking window now goes until Dec 31, maybe after the first of the year they will post a new sale for May. Keeping my fingers crossed.