We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

Early in 2014 I will be staying at the soon to be opened Royalton White Sands, which was formally Breezes formally Star Fish. not open until Nov 2013 but it will be interesting to see if the atmosphere relaxed easy going chilled enviromnent remains the same, I hope so, I have stayed in the same location for over 10years as its close to my family and excellent base to navigate my way around JA. I will update site, I would really welcome any comments if anyone stays there after openninig in November 2013.

Marion, Iowa
Level Contributor
803 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

We stayed when it was starfish and war to go back next year. We are very anxious to hear what everyone thinks once its open.

Crewkerne, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

We are looking to transfer our holiday from sensatori Egypt to this hotel. My husband has e-mailed the hotel to find out if its definitely going to be complete before 25 Nov!

What do you think of Trelawny? It seems Montego bay/ocho rios/ Negril are where most hotels are based?

Interested to know a little more about the resort . Thanks.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

Hello: we have a facebook fan page www.facebook.com/MontegoBayResort if you want to ask us questions or info, also you can see some photos about the proyect. Keep in touch

Middle River...
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

We just booked the Honeymoon Jacuzzi Swim-Out Suite for January, and I have a few questions:

1. Is this room category adult only?

2. Is the swim-out pool adult only?

3. If this room and pool are not adult only, do you have an adult only swim-out room category that we could reserve?

4. Are guests required to make dinner reservations?

5. Are there wait staff around the main pool to take drink orders?

6. Can we pay to upgrade to Diamond Club upon check-in, and if so, what is the cost?

Any help would be appreciated!

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

Hello alwaysshoparound: is a pleasure to help you, we are family resorts, sorry we don`t have only adults areas. We are hassle free dining, no reservations. Yes we have Diamond CLub available is 60 usd p/p per noght.

join us in facebook and twitter.

Keep in touch

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

Sorry my bad, is 30 usd per person / per night.

Keep in touch

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

Negril, Ochi, montego bay are def the places to stay if you want vibrant, loads of night life, shoppng etc much more resorts and hotels and tourists, trewlany where The royalton is based does not have much outside and a lot quieter than others, but its an excellent location to get to all those places very easy bus and taxi service, I can get anywhere from there day or night, but I like the quite coming from busy london and I prefer non tourist location, but I would say that all my family live within 10 minutes, but they don't have air con, and I'd probably have to cook and go shopping........however since the cruse ships now stop in falmouth which is just up the road and not ochi as previous the scene has changed dramatically and is responsible for extensive regeneration, and loads of places to go and things to do springing up. I think its worth a visit. - replying to miraclelady23

Edited: 7:15 pm, August 05, 2013
New Jersey
Level Contributor
74 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

I just booked for May 2014 Soooooo excited! I need opinions, how much do you tip the butlers per day if you go with the Diamond Club? And do you tip each day or at the end? Thanks!!

Rio Bueno...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

I visited there and its a good look

10. Re: Star Fish, Breezes and now its the Royalton White Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 14, 2014