We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falmouth Tours

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gander, Canada
Level Contributor
238 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Falmouth Tours

We would love to do a tour of Falmouth and see the attractions, get some history on the place, do some shopping there, etc. Does anyone know of any such tour that is offered? I emailed Chukka, however, they only cater to cruiseline customers. We will be staying at Breezes Trelawny. I really have no interest in the water or ziplining tours, just a site seeing tour of Falmouth and/or Montego Bay. If anyone has any knowlege about this, or has done such an excursion, please share. Thanks!!

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Falmouth Tours

Secret Falls was the best private tour we ever experienced in August while on Allure of the Seas!

We used this company: www.libertytoursjamaica.com

Ricardo was our driver, who was very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. Felt very safe and secure with him. Secret Falls was so beautiful! The water was fun to jump in and so refreshing!! There is also a rope swing and waterfalls with guides to help you navigate thru it. I highly recommend this company!

Negril, Jamaica
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Falmouth Tours

To enjoy the best tours in Falmouth Jamaica without the too expensive prices charged by many, use Falmouth Travel Guide Tours to get good information on tours and great operators that is recommended that operated in Falmouth.

http://www.falmouthtravelguide.com/contact/

info@falmouthtravelguide.com

Edited: 5:49 pm, November 26, 2013
23. Re: Falmouth Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, November 28, 2014