We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Age Limits for Alcohol.. an Honest Opinion.

Which Falmouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cobourg ON
Level Contributor
790 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Age Limits for Alcohol.. an Honest Opinion.

This is from "Personal Experience" and not a "Set Rule" so don't shoot me if I'm wrong... ( or you get the "wrong" bartender)

I've gone to JA, with teens that were "almost 18" and they had no problems getting served at an AI. My Son was 9, last time out, and they would give him a beer for me.. ( I need a red-slushie, and a beer for my Dad... )

Quite often, at check-in the "parents" of the "almost" were asked if they wanted a adult/child wristband for the person in question.. (wink, wink)

All I will say, is : The staff are doing a courtesy for you if they allow your "minor" to drink, without you having to run to the bar each time, so PLEASE be responsible for your "little" ones...

One bad News Report on CNN, about an Accident; and it will be 3 pieces of ID.. to get a drink..

Save Reply
11. Re: Age Limits for Alcohol.. an Honest Opinion.

I would be having my 15 1/2 year old at this time what do you think they will say about this it's a disney cruise to the Caribbean.

Save Reply
12. Re: Age Limits for Alcohol.. an Honest Opinion.

I would be having my 15 1/2 year old at this time what do you think they will say about this it's a disney cruise to the Caribbean.

Save Reply
13. Re: Age Limits for Alcohol.. an Honest Opinion.

We would be stopping in Falmouth Jamaica would they let her drink.

14. Re: Age Limits for Alcohol.. an Honest Opinion.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 22, 2014